Sr SEO Consultant
- Whitehat SEO training
- Technical SEO Site Audits
- SEO Basics
- Intermediate with WordPress CMS, Google Analytics & Search Console, Moz & Majestic
- Dallas-Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing (DFWSEM)
- International Institute of Business Analysts (IIBA)
June 2011 to Present
- Consultant to Internet Marketing agencies and B2B clients on technical SEO & Best Practices.
- Document search engine marketing strategies to understand business, customer & conversion goals.
- Baseline online presence & requirements and produce technical site audits documents.
- Build SEO Optimized site structure flow charts directed by keyword research & client goals.
- Identify content opportunities, optimize on-page content and write meta tags.
- Analyze backlink profiles for link pruning projects & reconsideration requests.
- Analyze data to ensure growth metrics are in line with industry trends and projections.
- Ongoing consulting with clients as needed on SEO trends, their competition, local and social presence.
January 2011 – July 2014
Bruce Clay Inc
- Liaison to client & technical teams for expert Internet Marketing company servicing Fortune 500 companies.
- Coordinated strategies with technical SEO, design & content teams.
- Delivered project status reports, recommendations, and brought or opportunities issues to management.
- Ensured knowledge transfer of SEO Best Practices to clients.
- Documented process improvements for sales hand-offs and penalty recovery systems.
- Extensive project management experience with web design, migrations and penalty recovery projects.
2012 – 2014
Bachelors in Business/Marketing
University of Phoenix – Online